Home †: †Company Profile††:††Driver CPC News††:††Contact

†††Driver CPC News

12-10-2017
  Agricultural tractors "likely" to require an O-licence
22-09-2017
  Driversí hours: changes to fines for commercial drivers
21-07-2015
  DVSA To Target Operrators Who Do Not Give Open Access To Data
20-07-2015
  Department for Transport to Introduce Fixed Penalties for Historic Offences
04-04-2014
  DVSA: The merge of the DVLA and DSA

Funding Now Available For Our Transport Training Courses

 
If you are based in Essex (excluding Southend and Thurrock unitary areas and London Boroughs) and employ less than 250 people (globally) you could be eligible for a grant of up to £2000 to attend one of our courses. Skills for Economic Growth is a programme run by Essex County Council to help businesses in the area grow. If you operate within the following sectors: Advanced Manufacturing & Electronics, Construction, Creative, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Low Carbon & Renewable Energy, Offshore Energy & Oil and Gas, Technology, Transport & Logistics then you are eligible for funding.

Funding is available for our Management CPC courses, DGSA and ADR courses. Essex County council can provide 70% of the cost of the course (up to £2000) with the remaining 30% being contributed by the applicant business. A business can send multiple delegates onto one course provided there is a valid need for the business to send more than one person.

To apply for funding, please click here where you will be able to obtain the form. The form will need to be completed and returned to the postal address on the form or to skillsgrowth@essex.gov.uk. It is essential to complete and return the form as soon as possible in order to secure your funding and all training must be started by 31st March 2014. Once you have been approved funding, you may then book one of our courses.
 
If you have any queries regarding funding for one of our Management CPC, DGSA or ADR courses than please get in contact by ringing 01376 552999 or sending an email to enquiries@novadata.co.uk.

Story By: Derek Broomfield

Web Link: novadata.co.uk

Date : 16-07-2013

†© NovaData Ltd
Web Design By Pure Energy†††† Powered By SiteWise